Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Foods I Eat...


I try to keep my fridge as "clean" as possible. Mostly fruits, veggies, almond milk, cottage cheese, kefir, turkey breast...and maybe some wine. I never really have much "junk" food in the house. Maybe I buy some occasional soy ice cream sandwiches. I also get a craving for an occasional diet coke, but I really never have it available in the house. If I want something like that, I just go buy a single one at the store...so I don't have too much tempation around the house. I do eat quite a bit of red meat (not in the photo) and I am considering cutting back on this. I have heard about how hard it is for the body to digest, and also don't want too much of it in my system, because it's hard to get OUT of the body, lol. I also eat quite a bit of blueberries blended with some Super Green Food powder, and almond milk. Yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment